PwC Legal ranks amongst the TOP 10 business law firms in Luxembourg and provides high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients active mainly in the financial, information technology and telecommunications sectors as well as in industry. As experts in Corporate, Banking & Finance, Employment and Technologies & IP law, we combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
We have a team of over 60 people and are widely recognized for our innovative and business-oriented approach, our team spirit and strong core values.
We are always on the lookout for talented lawyers in all departments.
Further to the development of our activities, we are currently looking for:
- A LAWYER specialized in Investment Funds (5-7 years’ experience)
- A LAWYER specialized in Banking & Capital Markets (min. 5 years’ experience)
- A LAWYER specialized in M&A (min. 5 years’ experience)
- EINEN ERFAHRENEN ANWALT spezialisiert in Gesellschaftsrecht der Deutsch als Muttersprache beherrscht
- A LAWYER specialized in Corporate (min. 2 years’ experience)
- A LAWYER specialized in Investment Funds (min 1 year experience)
- A Secretary Accountant
- An Administrative Assistant
Candidates shall hold a degree in law, demonstrate a good knowledge of Luxembourg law, be fluent in English, French and/or German, and have strong commitment and flexibility.
If you feel that you match our specific current recruitment needs, please send your application to: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Thank you for your interest in PwC Legal!