Our law firm has renowned expertise in the field of international corporate structuring.
We work in close cooperation with local and foreign tax advisors, from undertaking feasibility studies to implementation of the chosen structures. This cooperation provides us with a clear insight into the business objectives and context, and therefore allows us to be highly proactive and find tailor-made solutions to meet clients’ expectations.
The type of corporate structures implemented varies greatly from one project to another and may for instance imply:
- setting up of all types of company, Luxembourg and foreign partnerships and branches, trusts, dual nationality companies
- migration of entities to and from Luxembourg
- implementation of intra-group financing structures
- share for share exchanges
- all assets and liabilities contributions
- creation of “hybrid” legal instruments
- international mergers
Our dedicated team enjoys coordinating large and complex international corporate projects for our high profile clientele.
Our lawyers are always up-to-date as regards the legislative developments in various foreign countries (including tax aspect) as well as the European Court of Justice case law.