Banking & Capital Markets
Our team is made up of highly specialized and multilingual lawyers who have gained their experience in leading international law firms and are used to manage complex international finance transactions.
With the aim of combining an extensive technical knowledge of both the applicable laws and the relevant industries and a deal-driven and pragmatic approach, our team intends to become a leading player on the Luxembourg market.
We advise our clients on all matters relating to Banking and Finance, Securitisation, Equity and Debt Capital Markets.
Our expertise covers:
- Secured (syndicated and non-syndicated) lending
- Leveraged finance
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- Real estate finance
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Regulatory matters relating to the financial services industry
Debt and equity capital markets
- Bond issues and debt issuance programmes
- Listing on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Clearing and settlement
- Regulatory matters relating to the financial markets
Securitisation and structured finance
- Conventional and synthetic securitisation
- Asset-backed securities
- Securities lending
Our team works in close relationship with both our tax and corporate departments in order to offer our clients fully integrated advice and tax efficient solutions.