Cindy is the Managing Partner of PwC Legal and co-head of Dispute Resolution and Employment law departments.
She began her career with PwC Legal in 2000, practiced employment and litigation law for a well-established Luxembourg law firm, before returning to PwC Legal in June 2005.
Cindy is accustomed to working with clients in implementing the best measures and practices to avoid litigation and has extensive dispute resolution experience before the courts.
Cindy’s strong expertise includes:
- liaising with clients to minimise their exposure to litigation risk and achieving practical solutions to business disputes through negotiated settlements;
- dealing with complex shareholder and partnership disputes, directors liabilities;
- representing clients in complex banking litigation matters notably involving issues of liability;
- strong practice of contract law and disputes on contractual liability, torts, breach of contracts;
- widespread knowledge in debt recovery, enforcement proceedings, unfair competition.
Cindy has expanded her legal expertise to include all aspects of employment law and social security consulting such as:
- assistance of international clients wishing to establish operational businesses in Luxembourg;
- dealing with international labour mobility with issues on transferring staff to Luxembourg;
- assistance during the complete process of collective redundancies, outsourcing or similar restructuring projects;
- dealing with employee benefit schemes such as pension plans, share option plans and other incentive schemes;
- assisting and representing all types of client before the labour courts in cases involving abusive dismissals, social security and pension arrangement matters.
- Member of the Luxembourg Bar, 2001
- Law degree in private law, University of Nancy II (France), 2000