Edouard is a Senior associate in the corporate team at PwC Legal. He is involved in various fields of corporate law, such as corporate structuring and mergers and acquisitions.
Edouard previously worked in several law firms in Luxembourg where he specialized in corporate and business law.
Edouard enjoys particularly working in international environment.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar, 2010
Master II in International Business Law, University of Nancy II (France), 2008
Diploma in International Transactions, University of Nancy II / ICN Business School (France), 2008
Master I in Business Law, University of Nancy II (France), 2007
- assisting an international leading offshore drilling company for the oil and gas industry with the restructuring of its international group involving the implementation of the Luxembourg structure through the setting-up of several Luxembourg companies and the transfer of foreign entities of the group to the Luxembourg companies;
- providing day to day legal assistance to an online retailer of books, movies, music and other consumer products and, in particular, liaising with foreign counsels, providing corporate assistance, drafting of legal documentation, review of contracts etc.;
- assisting a leading global private investment firm in both intra group transfer of participation in a listed company and restructuring of Luxembourg investment structure, and particularly drafting of legal documentation and equity convertible debt instruments;
- assisting a UK based pharmaceutical group in the process of the restructuring and the liquidation of several entities, consisting in the closure of an Irish branch, transfer of UK subsidiaries held by the Luxembourg companies to be liquidated, distribution of interim dividends, as well as allocation of share premium accounts and share capital to available reserves accounts of the Luxembourg companies to circumvent UK tax issues;
- assisting an American company specializing in retail and commercial property leasing and listed on the New York Stock Exchange regarding the sale of its shareholding in a Luxembourg joint venture company, including negotiation of the sale, advising on various agreements, particularly the share purchase agreement, shareholders’ agreement and ancillary documentation relating to the change of shareholder and drafting corporate documentation (deal valued at USD 400 million);
Edouard likes to spend some time with his family and friends.
He is also passionate about Japanese culture and rock music.