Sabrina is a Senior Manager in the Employment and in the Dispute Resolution & Litigation teams at PwC Legal. Before joining PwC Legal in January 2010, Sabrina worked in the legal department of a company quoted on the Paris Stock Exchange (CAC 40) and in the labour law department of a famous law firm in Paris. Thus Sabrina had the opportunity to develop her expertise in social law.
At PwC Legal, she focuses on employment law and social security law matters (legal advice and litigation).
She advises a wide range of Luxembourg and foreign clients in these areas and drafts HR related documents on behalf of the clients. In addition, she frequently assists and represents Luxembourg and foreign companies before all courts competent in Labour matters.
Sabrina enjoys working in an international environment and appreciates the human and open-minded spirit at PwC Legal.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar, 2010 (Avocat Liste IV)
Member of the Paris Bar, 2009
- Postgraduate degree in business law (Master/DJCE), University of Nancy (France), 2007
- Law degree in business law, University of Nancy (France), 2006
During her free time, Sabrina enjoys travelling and discovering news landscapes, especially the United States. She explored the west coast of America (San Francisco, Las Vegas…) in 2009 and went to New York in 2011. She particularly liked crossing the Golden Gate Bridge on bike.
She likes cooking and testing new recipes.
She also enjoys spending time with her friends.
Sabrina was involved in numerous recent transactions, including:
- assisting a leading global enabler of telecommunications and focusing on innovation and sustainability in the framework of the restructuring of its branch office established in Luxembourg;
- assisting a Luxembourg bank in the framework of the re-negotiation of its outsourcing agreement with a provider and analyzing whether the termination of the agreement could be regarded as a transfer of undertaking, involving the obligation for the Bank to integrate the employees of the provider;
- assisting an online casual gaming company, in the framework of their project to create a fixed entity establishment in Luxembourg and in this context providing them with advice on a variety of employment issues related to the recruitment of staff in Luxembourg;
- assisting the market leader in providing software and services for billing, CRM and operations support systems, in view of the process of relocating 13 of his employees (EU nationals and third country nationals) to a new entity in Luxembourg;
- assisting a global asset management business dedicated to building and providing clients with focused investment solutions in the framework of the process of reclassification of one of its employees and notably pleading before the “Conseil Arbitral de la Sécurité Sociale” to appeal the decision of internal reclassification of the Administration“;
- assisting a major Irish bank (new client) on potential legal actions to be taken where employees of its Luxembourg company, who left the company to work for a competitor, are alleged to have poached clients in breach of duties owed to the employer and in breach of bank secrecy obligations. This case is a sensitive one as the actions of the employees would potentially have an impact on certain restructuring transactions that are contemplated in the group as a whole.
assisting an Indian multinational provider of information technology (due diligence, provision of advice related to employment regulations applicable in Luxembourg) in a framework of a deal consisting for the latter to take over a part of the Luxembourg and Belgian activity of a mobile telecommunications operator where 15 employees were assigned.
assisting a company which provides finance, accounting and human resources services to all affiliated companies in Europe, in the whole process of implementation of elections of the employee representatives.