Sinéad joined the Corporate team at PwC Legal in 2016. She began her training as a solicitor with a commercial law firm in Ireland and was seconded to a pan European telecommunications company.
During Sinéad’s training she gained wide ranging experience in all aspects of commercial and corporate law.
Prior to her qualification, Sinéad worked for a prominent US investment bank and acquired significant exposure to financial products and anti-money laundering procedures. She has worked as in house counsel advising on a variety of commercial agreements, mergers and acquisitions and corporate compliance issues.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar, 2017 (Avocat Liste IV)
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England & Wales
- Certificate in Data Protection Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma Français Professional Juridique, Alliance Francaise (Ireland)
- Professional Practice Course I and II, Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Arbitration, University College Dublin (Ireland)
- LLM in International Commercial Law, University College Limerick (Ireland)
- LLB in Law & European Studies with French, University College Limerick (Ireland)
Sinéad is an avid traveller and reader.
In her spare time she enjoys running and playing tennis.