Soledad is a Senior Manager in the Corporate team of PwC Legal, experienced in a wide range of areas of corporate law, focusing mainly on mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions, large scale group structuring projects and shareholders’ conflicts.
She previously worked as a corporate and M&A lawyer in a Big Four firm, in a major international law firm in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and for the EU Commission in Luxembourg.
She advises multinational companies and private equity sponsors as well as mid-sized companies, start-ups and individuals with the aim of facilitating business through a pragmatic approach.
Soledad has a sound expertise in the structuring of international joint ventures, leveraged buyouts and acquisitions, assisting all along the due diligence, structuring and negotiation process.
She also provides advice in the context of shareholders’ conflicts and related pre-litigation matters.
Soledad has broad experience in the planning and implementation of international group structuring projects, requiring a high level of coordination and project management. She also provides daily assistance to local headquarters of large groups with strong corporate governance aspects.
She regularly provides external training sessions on specific legal topics (i.e. liability of directors, specific cross-border transactions, companies’ winding-up, etc.).
Soledad is also responsible for business development for PwC Legal in Latin American markets.
- Member of the Luxembourg Bar, 2007
- Member of the Paris Bar (France), 2002
- Member of the Buenos Aires Bar (Argentina), 1997
- Executive Masters in Business Consulting, ESCP-EAP European School of Management (Paris, France), 2006
- Postgraduate degree in commercial law (DSU), University of Paris II, Panthéon-Assas (France), 1999
- Postgraduate diploma in corporate law, Austral University (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 1997
- Law degree, Catholic Argentinean University (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 1997
Soledad has recently worked on the following high profile transactions, including:
- advising the owner of a major French phone company and several co-investors in the EUR 2.3 billion acquisition;
- providing daily assistance to the EU headquarters of a global e-commerce leader leading on-line retailer on general corporate matters, compliance, corporate governance, intra-group financing and guarantees, business license aspects, etc..;
- assisting one of Europe’s leading providers of Contract Manufacturing and Development Services to the Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty industry for restructuring the group’s corporate governance and implementing an attractive share incentive scheme for its executive managers throughout Europe;
- assisting in relation to shareholders’ conflict at a Real Estate company set up as a result of a joint venture between Polish and Russian investors, advising on the buying-out of the shares owned by the minority shareholder, assessing any risks and exposure in anticipation of a shareholders’ dispute and advising on managers’ liability and strategic actions;
- assisting a leading international corporation committed to innovation and technology with holdings ranging from some of the world’s biggest port operators and retailers to property development and infrastructure to the most technologically-advanced and marketing-savvy telecommunications operators, with the simplified merger of companies with negative net assets; and
- assisting a leading communication group providing value added services to major brands in relation to the entrance of a new external private equity investor as shareholder in the Luxembourg entity in exchange for the issuance of shares in the latter as well as convertible options and subscription bonds.
Soledad enjoys travelling extensively. She likes mountains in all seasons and is fond of ski and trekking.
She is also interested in most genres of theatre and independent cinema.